ForumforsideKalenderNyeste billederFAQSøgBrugerlisteGrupperTilmeldLog ind

Hallllo Adora /catra & Adora//

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Catra

Catra

Navn : Catra. Just Catra. I don't care what you've heard!
Alder : 16 år
Antal indlæg : 284

Hallllo Adora /catra & Adora// - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hallllo Adora /catra & Adora//   Hallllo Adora /catra & Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMan Jun 22, 2020 9:03 pm

"Tried to find me all these years, did you? Can't have looked very much, since I never moved" hvæsede hun "I sat there waiting for you like an idiot, thinking you'd actually come back and.." hun fnøs og lagde ørene ned "let go of me."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Adora

Adora

Navn : Adora
Alder : 16
Antal indlæg : 405

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hallllo Adora /catra & Adora//   Hallllo Adora /catra & Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMan Jun 22, 2020 9:12 pm

Adora blinkkede forvirret "what do you mean? i came back there! after i got tired of you not replying back to my letters!? they said you had left with a family why are you lying just because you are mad i was adulated first! you knew i didn't wanted to go! i had no choice!" sagde hun men slap hende langsomt
Catra

Catra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hallllo Adora /catra & Adora//   Hallllo Adora /catra & Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMan Jun 22, 2020 9:13 pm

"Maybe if you had bothered to check, you'd have seen I was there" sagde Catra vredt "and if you'd bothered to write, I'd have replied" hun åbnede vinduet og hoppede ud!
Adora

Adora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hallllo Adora /catra & Adora//   Hallllo Adora /catra & Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMan Jun 22, 2020 9:21 pm

Adora knyttede nævnerne og så efter hende "i did and i tried!" skrig hun ud af vinduet efter hende!
Catra

Catra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hallllo Adora /catra & Adora//   Hallllo Adora /catra & Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMan Jun 22, 2020 9:22 pm

Catra løb alene igennem skolen, med tåre i øjnene... but she wouldn't let Adora see her cry! She wasn't a kid anymore and she no longer needed Adora! She had never needed Adora! And she didn't need this school! She was going to leave and never come back!...

It was at this time in her life, a crying mess, that she was found by Scorpia Very Happy

//out!//
Adora

Adora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hallllo Adora /catra & Adora//   Hallllo Adora /catra & Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMan Jun 22, 2020 9:29 pm

Adora så efter Catra med tårene trille ned af hendes kinder hun gik mod døren she needed to be out of this room

/out//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hallllo Adora /catra & Adora//   Hallllo Adora /catra & Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Hallllo Adora /catra & Adora//
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//
» 1 . 2 . 3 action my darlings! //Adora Catra//
» ....is that a big magical cat, something that surely is against school rules to keep on the room but you are going to do anyway... fine only because its so cute //adora, melog og catra
» out running in the woods! how wounderfull..wait Catra where you going? //Perfuma, Catra,Scorpia, Melog//
» heeeeeeeey catra *hick* //catra//

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Etheria High :: Etheria High :: Værelserne-
Gå til: