ForumforsideKalenderNyeste billederFAQSøgBrugerlisteGrupperTilmeldLog ind

So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Catra

Catra

Navn : Catra. Just Catra. I don't care what you've heard!
Alder : 16 år
Antal indlæg : 284

So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 3:48 pm

"Why you rather I take their hand or something?" spurgte hun
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Adora

Adora

Navn : Adora
Alder : 16
Antal indlæg : 405

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 3:51 pm

Adora grinte blidt og rystede på hovedet "no taking body part from people" sagde hun bestemt...og gav hende et blidt klem...
Catra

Catra

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 3:52 pm

Catra fnøs "... you don't care? That they kissed you?" hun rynkede brynene... maybe Adora had a crush on Double Trouble?
Adora

Adora

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 4:02 pm

Adora blinkkede "...i mean..its part of the game...though transforming into you was mean thing to do to you" sagde hun tøvende og nussede hende på maven...
Catra

Catra

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 4:04 pm

Catra fnøs "ah.. someone has a crush on the teacher" fnøs hun jalouse "does Sparkles know?"
Adora

Adora

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 4:06 pm

Adora blinkkede og daskede hende på maven "i do not have a crush on the teacher" sagde hun bestemt "Lonnie kissed someone as well" mumlede hun bestemt
Catra

Catra

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 4:12 pm

"Not the teacher" fnøs Catra "and she didn't try to defend them either" hunskulede mod hende
Adora

Adora

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 4:14 pm

"i dont want you expelled...not...after i just.." sagde hun tøvende og stoppede sig selv og så væk...
Catra

Catra

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 4:14 pm

"... after you just what?" -.o spurgte hun
Adora

Adora

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 4:18 pm

Adora sukkede tungt "after i just got you back" sagde hun langsomt..."even if you hate me..." sagde hun trist..
Catra

Catra

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 4:20 pm

Catra så overrasket på hende.. hun daskede til hende og prøvede at komme fri "don't hate you" mumlede hun
Adora

Adora

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 4:21 pm

Adora holdte ikke særligt godt fast længere og blev til sig selv og så på hende "pft right" mumlede hun og så væk...
Catra

Catra

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 4:22 pm

"I don't" sagde hun og fnøs af hende
Adora

Adora

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 4:24 pm

Adora så ikke særlig overbevist på hende "it sure seems like you do" mumlede hun og så så væk igen...
Catra

Catra

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 4:27 pm

"Yeah well" Catra fnøs "sorry if I don't seem all happy about you and all your new, best friends"
Adora

Adora

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 4:34 pm

Adora fnøs "you have seen to hate me since you saw me on day one" mumlede hun bestemt! "and its not like you havent gotton your own little friend group" sagde hun
Catra

Catra

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 4:34 pm

"Oh yeah, stupid me for trying to have someone to talk to" sagde Catra med et fnys
Adora

Adora

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 4:38 pm

Adora fnøs "but i cant have any?" spurte hun med smalle øjne?
Catra

Catra

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 4:40 pm

"Of course you can, see if I care" fnøs hun
Adora

Adora

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 4:45 pm

Adora sukkede tungt...just even she though she was on the same wave leight as catra.. "i just want you to be happy" sukkede hun..
Catra

Catra

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 4:45 pm

Catra lagde ørene ned og hvæste af hende "no you don't!"
Adora

Adora

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 4:48 pm

Adora blinkkede overrasket og så vredt på hende "what is that suppost to mean?!"
Catra

Catra

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 4:48 pm

"Just what I said. You don't care if I'm happy or not and you definatly don't want me to be."
Adora

Adora

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 4:53 pm

Adora så vredt på hende "dont you dare say that, you have done enough but push me away every time i have tried to connect to you, said i have lied, that i betrayed you when i have done no such things so you dont get the right to say to me that i dont want you to be happy, i have tried to give you space, i have tried to be there when you needed me even if you didnt know it so dont come here with that bull shit!" sagde adora vredt, såret og knust og så hende i øjene med samme føleser
Catra

Catra

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 4:56 pm

Catra så vredt og såret på hende "I'm sorry you can't handle that, but that's what happend" sagde hun vredt
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 2 Icon_minitime

So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Hallllo Adora /catra & Adora//
» 1 . 2 . 3 action my darlings! //Adora Catra//
» ....is that a big magical cat, something that surely is against school rules to keep on the room but you are going to do anyway... fine only because its so cute //adora, melog og catra
» out running in the woods! how wounderfull..wait Catra where you going? //Perfuma, Catra,Scorpia, Melog//
» heeeeeeeey catra *hick* //catra//

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Etheria High :: Etheria High :: Værelserne-
Gå til: