Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Adora

Adora

Navn : Adora
Alder : 16
Antal indlæg : 405

So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 5:03 pm

Adora knurrede nævnerne "but it wasn't?! how many times do i have to tell you?! there wasn't a day i didn't spend thinking why you never replied back to my letters why you never tried to contact me, and now when you are back you slap me with a lie saying you never heard from me?! why to make yourself feel better about never replying? or because i was adapted first? something had no control over? i lost my best friend. i was just as abandoned in my time of need" sagde hun vredt og såret, tåre trille ned af hendes kinder..
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Catra

Catra

Navn : Catra. Just Catra. I don't care what you've heard!
Alder : 16 år
Antal indlæg : 284

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 5:08 pm

"What are you talking about!" sagde Catra vredt "I never got a single letter from you! How can I send you a letter when I don't know were you live? Huh? How do I contact you without a number? An adress? You weren't abondend! You were adopted and loved while I was left back to rot alone in that hell hole! You came to visit me, did you? Fun, didn't see you there. Can't have looked for me much, course I was there!"
Adora

Adora

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 5:15 pm

Adora så vredt på hende " i wrote every week?! at first i though you were just mad when i didnt her back from you but i never stopped until they wrote and said you had been adopted i went there was stopped at the door and was told they couldnt tell me where you now lived or who adopted you" sagde hun vredt "but sure keep pushing them blame on me" sagde hun vredt
Catra

Catra

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSøn Jul 12, 2020 5:16 pm

Catra så frustreret på hende "you sound like you are blaming me!" sagde hun vredt
Adora

Adora

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMan Jul 13, 2020 8:24 pm

Adora fnøs og så på hende vredt "and what if i am?" spurte hun
Catra

Catra

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMan Jul 13, 2020 8:26 pm

"Then we are done here" e_e sagde Catra vredt og hoppede ud af vinduet. She was done with Adora. Stupid woman!

//out!//
Adora

Adora

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMan Jul 13, 2020 8:32 pm

Adora så efter hende og sukkede tungt og dumpede ned på sengen og så mod sin mobil... hun tog den op og sendte en besked i BFS gruppen "yo you guys wanna do a movie night? i need to be away from my room?" skrev hun og lod sig falde helt hen i sin seng..

//out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//   So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora// - Page 3 Icon_minitime

So that was ...something... //Catra/Adora//
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» Hallllo Adora /catra & Adora//
» 1 . 2 . 3 action my darlings! //Adora Catra//
» ....is that a big magical cat, something that surely is against school rules to keep on the room but you are going to do anyway... fine only because its so cute //adora, melog og catra
» out running in the woods! how wounderfull..wait Catra where you going? //Perfuma, Catra,Scorpia, Melog//
» heeeeeeeey catra *hick* //catra//

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Etheria High :: Etheria High :: Værelserne-
Gå til: